Friday, October 4, 2013

New Projects

No pictures yet but picked up a neat chair today, along with a dresser and scored a little yellow bench.  It's already chippy so a new cushion and it will be ready for the booth.  Had about 100 staples in it - took awhile to get them all out this afternoon.  Every time I go out I swear I'm not going to buy anything that needs work and every time I get suckered in by something that would look so cute with just a little fixing up, LOL.  I made a work schedule yesterday and I've got 21 projects in progress - not counting what I got today!  About half just need a little finishing touch to be done so that's my project for this next week.  Get them finished and out of the house/garage/screen room/patio/etc...which is why my husband got chocolate chip cookies this week!

In true Missouri fashion it was in the 80's today but a storm coming in tomorrow is going to bring rain and drop the temperature 30 degrees in the space of a couple of hours. So had to hurry around this afternoon and get some hydrangeas cut to dry, some ferns to press and surprise, surprise, a half dozen big red tomatoes ready to pick.  I was beginning to think they would never ripen. A few days of cold weather will be the perfect time to work indoors, get caught up on the housework and fix some real meals.  I'll post some pictures next week of all my projects.
                                                 ...till next time, jan