Sunday, September 15, 2013

Getting closer....

Spent several hours this afternoon getting all the china and glassware I bought at an estate sale, priced and  on display in the booth.  I'm always so worried something valuable will get broken.  But it's been sitting here in a box, doing no one any good.  Almost every piece is labelled with who owned it, grandmothers, great grandmothers -- some are dated and almost 100 years old. A couple I couldn't part with have found a home in my own china cabinet - in fact I may bring home one more, LOL.  I have a terrible time pricing these...part of the value, for me, is in the history.

I finally got pictures of the booth up - then I changed it today - and forgot to take some new pictures.  But here's a picture of my pumpkins I'm making...I really like them so hope they sell.  This is my favorite to date, love the lace with burlap.  But -- the turquoise velvet may be a runner-up, hmmm or the burgundy  velvet, LOL, I'll post pictures when they're ready to go.
Here's a few of my squishy pumpkins along with Sophie.  Not sure if she is guarding them or just likes to curl up with them, but anyplace I put them, within minutes you'll find Sophie.

......till next time, jan