Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year, 2014!

Happy New Year!   It's a time of new beginnings, winter will soon change to spring and, as the poet Alexander Pope said ... Hope springs eternal.  No matter what happens, we look for better things to come.  So I wish for each of you a Happy New Year for the year 2014.

In 2014 I'll be making a change in direction, nothing drastic, just trying to incorporate more of the things I enjoy into my daily life.  I'll be posting more in the next few months.

When last I posted I thought I had a 3-day virus.  Sadly, it wasn't but rather a strain of flu that wasn't covered with my flu shot.  So after 4 full weeks of being down, all through Christmas, I'm finally back to doing more than looking out the front window :)  But if you look on the bright side, I wasn't able to do much decorating for Christmas so it won't take much time to get it down, packed and back in the attic.  I love to decorate for Christmas but hate to take it down and put it away again - so I'm thankful for small blessings at the beginning of this new year.

                                                                                                                 ......till next time, jan