Friday, December 13, 2013

Quick Update

Snow let up for a couple of days and Hal got to the antique booth to check things out, the weather has been so bad they had to close for a day or so but I guess they had a fair turnout for the Open House considering the weather, I was sorry we missed it.  Expecting ice this afternoon turning to snow again tonight but I don't think this will last as long, the temperature is coming up, ever so slowly, but it is moving up.

Unfortunately, I came down with a 3-day virus (haven't heard that phrase for awhile:) followed by a bronchial problem.  Darn!  With this persistent cold weather I can't seem to regulate my internal thermostat, I get cold, then too warm then cold again. I'm going to miss the Christmas Home Tour which is disappointing as I was looking forward to it. However, we're counting our blessings which are many!
                                                                              ...till next time, jan