Friday, May 20, 2011

Inquiring minds want to know.

I posted a few questions on my author facebook page.  http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001974958330.  I'm going to post them here also and if you have a few minutes I'd appreciate your feedback.  Thanks so much for your help.
 
A question for friends and customers, or anyone interested in sculpting and/or related subjects.

I have several projects in the works and would like to hear your ideas. Do you prefer an actual book, similar to Facial Reconstruction for Artists, where you follow along with the material? Do you prefer on-line classes, even if they are a little more expensive? Or, would you prefer Tutorials that are available for purchase on-line on an ongoing basis?

Are you interested only in Sculpting and/or Facial Reconstruction? Would you also like to see some tutorials on other types of art? ie, Fabric Arts, Sketching, China Painting -- Other?

You can answer here or send me an e-mail if you prefer and would like to share ideas. Thanks for your help!!