Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Evening

Another overcast day with storms due in tonight. It's rare to have these gray days here, even in the coldest of winter the sun shines.  On the plus side, it's toned down my spring fever and I've had a couple of relaxing days.  Read a new mystery by Nora Robert and watched more TV than I have in months.  I made some silk western bandanas and hand finished them with a rolled hem.  It made me realize how much I enjoy hand work in the evenings and how much I'd missed it.  So I got some work out and am finishing up a baby blanket I started quite awhile ago, it's crocheted in a popcorn stitch.  Took me a couple of rows to get back into it but am enjoying it.  I have a hard time getting interested in television shows and this allows me to listen but still keep my hands busy.