Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday July 24th

I know I keep saying it but time is going so fast this year! Busier than I've been in years. Still working with the Forensic Reconstruction and will be doing more in a few weeks. Writing lessons for an on-line class on using techniques from forensic sculptors to make your sculptures more realistic. Teaching on-line will be a first for me. I've always enjoy teaching but the time involved in weekly classes got to be too much. Weekend workshops are so nice as you can concentrate for hours at a time and I think the students really learn more with no other distractions. That said, I am teaching again though not a regular weekly class. We meet about every other week for several hours.

Have a few other items going also, all dealing with sculpture and/or art in general. What a good feeling to be able to concentrate on art again! No pictures to post today though I have taken several -- just need to get them onto the computer.